Terms of Service
FlaglerRestaurants.com Usage Policy and Terms of Service
Visitors to FlaglerRestaurants.com and users of its features must agree to the terms and conditions stipulated in this Policy. Please contact us with any questions or concerns regrading this Policy.
1. Legal Disclaimer
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND YOU AGREE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FLAGLERRESTAURANTS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FLAGLERRESTAURANTS.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. FLAGLERRESTAURANTS.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
FLAGLERRESTAURANTS.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY AND ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. REFERENCE TO ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROCESSES, OR OTHER INFORMATION, BY TRADE NAME, TRADEMARK, MANUFACTURER, AND SUPPLIER OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, SPONSORSHIP OR RECOMMENDATION THEREOF BY FLAGLERRESTAURANTS.COM.
2. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL FLAGLERRESTAURANTS.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF FLAGLERRESTAURANTS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3. Proprietary Rights
All website materials, including, without limitation, the FlaglerRestaurants.com logo, design, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”) are the proprietary property of FlaglerRestaurants.com or its affiliates or licensors. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational and non-commercial, personal use only, provided you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Any other use of Content, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, republication, display, or performance, without the prior written permission of FlaglerRestaurants.com, is strictly prohibited.
4. Your Privacy and Information We Collect
- We at FlaglerRestaurants.com understand your need to maintain privacy when using the Internet, therefore, protecting your private information is of utmost importance to us. This Privacy Statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices. FlaglerRestaurants.com will never sell, exchange, or release any of your individual personal information to a third party.
- FlaglerRestaurants.com only collects the information necessary to authenticate reviews and reduce fraud. Other than information personally provided by the visitor, we capture the I.P. Addresses of those placing reviews, rebuttals, recipes, events and using online forms.
- FlaglerRestaurants.com uses advanced server techniques to track user activity on this site. The data received is used to monitor which pages receive the most 'hits', site referrers, and the amount of online traffic we receive. We DO NOT extract any personal information to achieve this.
- There is no association between the anonymous user information we collect or solicit and a visitor's identity. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
- FlaglerRestaurants.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any other party. We may utilize aggregate statistics about our visitor traffic patterns and related site information for marketing purposes but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
7. Restaurant Business and Dining Establishment Listings
- Restaurants and Dining Establishment are listed on FlaglerRestaurants.com as a resource and service to our website visitors and are placed at the discretion of FlaglerRestaurants.com only, and we reserve the right to refuse or deny a listing of a business for any reason.
- FlaglerRestaurants.com has the right to remove a restaurant if it believes has abused or tried to manipulate the review and rating system in any way, shape or form.
- Information displayed about any specific business on FlaglerRestaurants.com is public information and is obtained through public records. Although we go to great lengths to ensure the accuracy of data supplied, FlaglerRestaurants.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies of listings or information provided. To notify us of any errors, please use our online contact form.
8. Posting Reviews on FlaglerRestaurants.com
FlaglerRestaurants.com allows users to post reviews and comments of restaurants as a service to others. It is important that you read and understand these Terms as they govern our standards for submission of consumer reviews ("Reviews"). By posting a Review on FlaglerRestaurants.com, you are agree and/or understand the following:
- Reviews do not necessarily reflect the views of FlaglerRestaurants.com; its parent, subsidiary or any affiliated companies; or its employees, officers, directors, or advertisers.
- FlaglerRestaurants.com does not assume responsibility or liability for any Review or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of this service or the materials contained therein.
- We reserve the right to refuse or to remove any Review if it contains any of the following:
- Offensive language, including harmful or abusive language, expletives or profanities, obscenities, or hate speech, or harassing, vulgar, or sexually explicit language;
- References to illegal activity;
- Content that contains personal attacks;
- Personal information, such as phone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, personal websites, etc.;
- Messages that are clearly advertising or commercial in nature and do not specifically relate to the subject at hand;
- Content we determine is illegal or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation or the rights of any other person or entity;
- Content that is not in English; that is encrypted; or that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or appropriate any system, data, or personal information; or
- Content that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this website, as determined by FlaglerRestaurants.com in its sole discretion.
- Reviews on FlaglerRestaurants.com may also syndicated on any of our sister websites, and/or retained for future websites or projects.
- All reviews that are submitted to us shall be owned exclusively and in perpetuity by FlaglerRestaurants.com. Such exclusive ownership means that FlaglerRestaurants.com, its parent, subsidiary, or affiliated companies have the unrestricted, perpetual, and exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, and distribute any and all materials and communications. We are under no obligation to give credit or pay any consideration to you for your Reviews.
- Any restaurant found to be abusing or attempting manipulating the review system, will have its listing and all relevant reviews suspended from public view.
9. Recipe Submissions
- By submitting, disclosing, or offering any recipe or other information, content or material, or other item (each, a “Submitted Item”) to FlaglerRestaurants.com, either online or offline and whether or not solicited by FlaglerRestaurants.com, you hereby grant to FlaglerRestaurants.com an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Items and all copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film, or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party.
- You hereby represent and warrant (a) you have all necessary right, power, and authority to grant the license set forth herein to your Submitted Item, and (b) your Submitted Item does not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party. You will take, at FlaglerRestaurants.com’ expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by FlaglerRestaurants.com to effect, perfect, and confirm the license granted to FlaglerRestaurants.com to your Submitted Item as set forth herein.
- Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of FlaglerRestaurants.com and FlaglerRestaurants.com is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used and/or posted on the Web site or otherwise used by FlaglerRestaurants.com, we may include your name, likeness, photo or biographical information in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, or offering a Submitted Item, you hereby grant FlaglerRestaurants.com the right to use your name in connection with the publication, use or posting of your Submitted Item. You must include your full name and e-mail address with your Submitted Item so we can contact you if we have any questions about your Submitted Item; however, only your name and not your email or I.P. address will be published with your Submitted Item.